Guruphiliac: Crazy Liz Buffalos U.S. Government



Thursday, October 27, 2005

Crazy Liz Buffalos U.S. Government

File under: Wackadoo Gurus and Gurus Clockin' Dollars

Crazy Liz Prophet, leader and former president of the Church Universal and Triumphant, is still clockin' dollars despite her alleged struggle with Alzheimer's disease. But instead of making New Ageā„¢ hoopleheads pay for the "wisdom" of the make-believe beings she supposedly channels, this time it's straight from the good ole U.S.A.

Seems she sold a piece of land to be used for buffalo rescue, yet she won't let the buffalo roam there because the property is currently occupied by cows. Liz is keeping the buffalos off the property and demanding compensation for the rental revenue she'll lose, in addition to the $13 million she already took for the land.

We've got to hand it to Liz. She may have lost the few marbles she had in this life, but she can still manifest that wealth. When we visited CUT's Malibu, California headquarters at the very beginning of our spiritual adventure, we remember it being the very definition of spectacular West Coast real estate. But when they told us reggae music was evil, we knew it was all for naught. Anyone who can't understand the mystic vibration knows nothing of the Truth, no matter how many pretend gods and goddesses they claim to speak for.

2 Comments:

At 10/30/2005 9:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey- how come you respond to Dweez's posts, but not mine? Did I strike a nerve with you? Or did I just drive you crazy with my onslaught of emails. Come on--I TOLD you I was heavily medicated and recovering from a very serious operation.

I have a question for you: What do you make of Hanuman, Durge, Lakshmi, etc.? Don't you see them as 'representations' of the different aspects of the Truth? Surely you're not speaking about THEM when you speak of Gods and Goddesses that don't exist.

Hey, wait, let me PROVE to you that I contain the psychic siddhi of knowing whether or not someone will answer one of my comments: I bet that you WON'T answer my comment!

Prove me wrong, Jody.

p.s. I'm a little downtrodden (is that a word?) that you won't correspond with me anymore. I truly do LOVE corresponding with you. What do I have to do, send you a dozen roses?

 
At 10/02/2017 10:48 AM, Anonymous sikia said...

worth reading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home